A study by the Pew Research Center shows 85% of American adults own a mobile phone and virtually everyone ages 18 to and 29 — 96% of them — own the device. The study also showed 52% of adult respondents own a laptop, 47% have an MP3 player and 42% own a game console.
Welcome to Gadgetzz
Gadgetzz started in 2009 and has since covered many gadgets and events such as the CES, IFA, DST, etc.
We are most known for covering the creepy puzzle “11BX1371”
Gadgetzz aims to cover unusual or extraordinary technology and gadgets that you won’t read about elsewhere.
Follow Gadgetzz on Facebook
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- on 3 Essential Tips to Remember Before You Buy PC Cases Cicada 3301, is a CIA time traveler signal in calling card carefully laid as AI coder talent recruit…
- on Time Lapse Panorama On The Moon Including Yutu Rover I was looking through some of your blog posts on this site and I think this site is real instructive…
- on QNAP QVR Surveillance Recognizes Masked People Without Cloud Analysis Disturbing?
- on Do Electric Vehicles Do as Much Harm to the Environment as Fossil Fueled Vehicles among them acquired "Moral
- on A Beginner’s Guide To Understanding Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC) Great content for Digital Marketing Agency