Nobody actually likes Internet Explorer, it’s simply convinient to use as it come pre installed with windows. And usually there is a good reason, buggy slow browser with low compability, but now Microsoft seems to have done one good thing. Internet Explorer 10 will be the first browser to have Do Not Track as default, quite different from Google’s Chrome that send information to google without your consent. So this might be a small step towards anonymity being a right on the internet.
Welcome to Gadgetzz
Gadgetzz started in 2009 and has since covered many gadgets and events such as the CES, IFA, DST, etc.
We are most known for covering the creepy puzzle “11BX1371”
Gadgetzz aims to cover unusual or extraordinary technology and gadgets that you won’t read about elsewhere.
Follow Gadgetzz on Facebook
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- on 3 Essential Tips to Remember Before You Buy PC Cases Cicada 3301, is a CIA time traveler signal in calling card carefully laid as AI coder talent recruit…
- on Time Lapse Panorama On The Moon Including Yutu Rover I was looking through some of your blog posts on this site and I think this site is real instructive…
- on QNAP QVR Surveillance Recognizes Masked People Without Cloud Analysis Disturbing?
- on Do Electric Vehicles Do as Much Harm to the Environment as Fossil Fueled Vehicles among them acquired "Moral
- on A Beginner’s Guide To Understanding Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC) Great content for Digital Marketing Agency