It was done by a Finnish programmer called Pekka Väänänen. Basically he converted the visual information from the game into a series of sounds that this old Hitachi oscilloscope interprets as the 3D world.
Welcome to Gadgetzz
Gadgetzz started in 2009 and has since covered many gadgets and events such as the CES, IFA, DST, etc.
We are most known for covering the creepy puzzle “11BX1371”
Gadgetzz aims to cover unusual or extraordinary technology and gadgets that you won’t read about elsewhere.
Follow Gadgetzz on Facebook
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- on QNAP QVR Surveillance Recognizes Masked People Without Cloud Analysis Disturbing?
- on A Beginner’s Guide To Understanding Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC) Great content for Digital Marketing Agency
- on Birdfeeder Cam Let’s You Know All About Your Feathered Visitors It requires Wifi
- on Birdfeeder Cam Let’s You Know All About Your Feathered Visitors Hello, I have some questions: - Does there need to be Wifi to operate or is there a 4G sim-card used…
- on This Creepy Puzzle Arrived In Our Mail (11BX1371 Original Post) I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I wi…