Sony has just revealed that they will be pushing a new line of Vaio Z laptops. The specs reveal a 13.1-inch “ultramobile” notebook that comes in at under 1.2kg with a 2.7GHz Intel Core i7 processor, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM, 1600×900 screen and sheet battery borrowed from the earlier VAIO S for up to 7 hours of computing. Onboard it features only Intel’s HD Graphics 3000 solution but the VAIO Z beats other ultralights with its Power Media Dock, which contributes the power of an AMD Radeon 6650M GPU with 1GB of dedicated memory connected via “Intel Light Peak”, since sony can’t call it Thunderbolt due to apple being funny and renamng everything they get in their hands. but the dock isn’t just a GPU it has USB, VGA and HDMI ports as well as a bluray disk drive with slot in technology. Also Sony UK lets you configure your own version starting at 2294$ and the dock will be an extra option for 640$ without the optical slot.
Welcome to Gadgetzz
Gadgetzz started in 2009 and has since covered many gadgets and events such as the CES, IFA, DST, etc.
We are most known for covering the creepy puzzle “11BX1371”
Gadgetzz aims to cover unusual or extraordinary technology and gadgets that you won’t read about elsewhere.
Follow Gadgetzz on Facebook
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- on A Beginner’s Guide To Understanding Customer Acquisition Costs (CAC) Great content for Digital Marketing Agency
- on Birdfeeder Cam Let’s You Know All About Your Feathered Visitors It requires Wifi
- on Birdfeeder Cam Let’s You Know All About Your Feathered Visitors Hello, I have some questions: - Does there need to be Wifi to operate or is there a 4G sim-card used…
- on This Creepy Puzzle Arrived In Our Mail I have been absent for a while, but now I remember why I used to love this web site. Thank you, I wi…
- on Top Prank Call Applications for Android Users my favourite is audiorock!