Sony has just revealed that they will be pushing a new line of Vaio Z laptops. The specs reveal a 13.1-inch “ultramobile” notebook that comes in at under 1.2kg with a 2.7GHz Intel Core i7 processor, 256GB SSD, 8GB RAM, 1600×900 screen and sheet battery borrowed from the earlier VAIO S for up to 7 hours of computing. Onboard it features only Intel’s HD Graphics 3000 solution but the VAIO Z beats other ultralights with its Power Media Dock, which contributes the power of an AMD Radeon 6650M GPU with 1GB of dedicated memory connected via “Intel Light Peak”, since sony can’t call it Thunderbolt due to apple being funny and renamng everything they get in their hands. but the dock isn’t just a GPU it has USB, VGA and HDMI ports as well as a bluray disk drive with slot in technology. Also Sony UK lets you configure your own version starting at 2294$ and the dock will be an extra option for 640$ without the optical slot.
Welcome to Gadgetzz
Gadgetzz started in 2009 and has since covered many gadgets and events such as the CES, IFA, DST, etc.
We are most known for covering the creepy puzzle “11BX1371”
Gadgetzz aims to cover unusual or extraordinary technology and gadgets that you won’t read about elsewhere.
Follow Gadgetzz on Facebook
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- on 3 Essential Tips to Remember Before You Buy PC Cases Cicada 3301, is a CIA time traveler signal in calling card carefully laid as AI coder talent recruit…
- on Time Lapse Panorama On The Moon Including Yutu Rover I was looking through some of your blog posts on this site and I think this site is real instructive…
- on Parker Warner Wright Releases a New Creepy Puzzle Video 2019
(Latest Update 08-18) […] Parker Warner Wright Releases a New Creepy Puzzle Video 2019 (Latest Update 08-18) […
- on Parker Wright Releases Another Puzzling Video […] Parker Wright Releases Another Puzzling Video […]
- on QNAP QVR Surveillance Recognizes Masked People Without Cloud Analysis Disturbing?