Electric toothbrushes are not new. The fresh innovation that the Panasonic EW-DP51 Doltz Sound Wave Toothbrush brings to the table (well, the bathroom) is a combination of regular movement and vibration that comes from the sound waves it generates.
Add the brush’s toolbox of different heads and five different cleaning modes, easily accessible with the press of a button, and you have a full system that will clean your teeth in a way that until now was not possible without a cleaning at the dentist’s!
The Panasonic EW-DP51 Doltz Sound Wave Toothbrush head moves in multiple directions (up and down, sideways, and both when using the sound waves) and this helps crush plaque between the teeth and the teeth and gums more effectively than regular toothbrushes.
Furthermore, it spreads the water and toothpaste wider, allowing for a better removal of stains.
See your teeth literally shine with this amazing cleaning system!
Features and Details:
• Operating time: approximately 45 minutes in Wave Cleaning, approximately 90 minutes in the other modes
• Five (5) operating modes: Wave Cleaning, Normal, Soft, Gum Care, Stain Off)
• Includes six (6) different brushes and specialist toothpaste
• Size (charging base): 2.7″ x 2.7″ x 2.8″
• Size (toothbrush): 9.2″ x 1.3″ x 1.1″
• Instructions: Japanese
• Silver, Pink, or Black
• AC adapter included
• Weight: 3.8 oz.
Product page: $292.
This a guest post by blogger Joseph Stirt from BookOfJoe. Make sure to check out his blog!