5 ways i relate to blogging
Estimated reading time: 7 minute(s)
Blogging is not only a hobby of mine, i guess you could call it a passion. Sure sometimes you get bored and just wanna quit, but the reward of knowing more than one thousand poeple everyday actually read my blog. That not counting the forum and social pages. It just feel good to know you have that kind of influence.
5 ways my everyday life is like keeping my blog.
1. I’ve always been interested in technolog thus this blog. And in school for example i go to a game development school, and i used to go to a more hardware related school. Either way i learn a lot everyday that helps me update my blog and keep my website. I learned a lot about web development, but mostly i learned about flash. And now i am learning about how to make games in Unity, i think without this i wouldnt be able to improve my blog as much as i have, and will. Im plannng for example to make an iphone app.
2. As i said i love technology, therefore i spend quite some time in electronics stores and on different tech conferences / events. Now, i just dont feel like these things would mean as much if i didnt have the option to go home and tell the world about it.
3. im not sure this fits but oh well. For the people that have facebook, you know how annoying people are that spam about what they eat, what they are wearing etc. And also you knwo how someone who makes an interesting quote gets SO many likes. Well i guess ive analyzed that pattern without thinking of it, and that has hepled improve quality of my posts. So when i post on facebook its somewhat like blogging, make it just long enough to be interesting.
4. Facebook trolling, not to brag but damn im good at it. All these 13 year old girls who think they know all about life, its simply fun to engage them in an inteligent matter and watch rage ensue. If they where in english id post them here, butt sorry. Not today. the way this is related to blogging is that so many people go to the internet to have an argument, some just come to skim through things. But i like to catch those who actually use their brains on the internet. That makes it so much more fun.
5. Wow the last one. I’m not sure what to write.. But i suppose everyday social inteaction skills is something you can never have enough of. Make the readers feel like you are talking to them personaly, but not too personaly. After time goes by you’ll learn the right level of this.
Hope you enjoyed reading my crappy post.